Monday 30 January 2017

ACCA - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants

Hye gaiss.. (ladies & gentlemen)

I think that I had not make any post to my blog for about 3 years. Such a long time!
Maybe due to limited time I had during my study in Bachelor in Accountancy (Hons).

At the time i write this posting, i had finished my BAcc (Hons) and i'm waiting for my last semester result. Actually i hesitated whether to work, or further my study in ACCA or Master in Strategic Management Accounting (MSMA).

But when i discussed with my parents, they encourage me to further my study in ACCA.
yeah, i agree for the sake of my future and long term career, ACCA is a must!
Since my target is to be well corporate leader or technocrat. I'm targetting to be the President and CEO of any GLC (Government Linked Company) or MNE's. Maybe u can say that it is impossible. Some of u may laugh. U can say anything. And i don't care. LOL... For me, anything is possible to achieve as long as I work towards my ambition.

SO I decided to further my ACCA and the intake is in MARCH 2017. I already get the offer and sponsorship. I choose INTEC College as my training service provider. I strongly believe that I had made correct decision.

My ex-lecturer had said, "if u want high return, there will be high risk"
Don't even hesitate to take the risk since it will give good ROI.
ACCA, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

*** anyway I wanna thanks so much to my best friends and my friends for everything that u had done to me, teach me, spend time with me (study together with me during study weeks and final exam gaps), I VERY APPRECIATE THAT & I will never forget your kindness. May God bless u and I pray for your success in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment