Friday 1 November 2013

A Way To Success (Translation)

I would like to share some tips about how we want to be successful. I am not a professor (will probably ), but only a student in the Faculty of Accountancy, MARA University of Technology. Record of my studies so far managed to get Dean's Award for every semester . And with humility, I admit I was just a normal human being who made ​​a mistake. 

 However, a lot of friends ask me the secret of my success. THE ANSWER is easy, it relates to many aspects of managing life. 

1 . Fulfilled TIME / ATTENDANCE TO CLASS
 I would like to share about the aspects of life I mean. During my studies, I rarely late to class. I dare say as a whole, I 'll get in the class before the lecturer. Maybe once in a while I missed , but it was already with reason. If I delayed due to the inevitable case, I will inform the lecturer in advance. Touched on coming to class, I can say that my attendance to classes is 100%. ZERO ABSENTEEISM!  If I do not come to class, it is caused by HEALTH PROBLEMS - SICK LEAVE ( MC ), FAMILY BUSINESS MATTER or inevitable thing.

 2 . RELATIONSHIP WITH LECTURER
 Here, the relationship with the lecturer means we do NOT need to curry favor with LECTURER. Instead it is sufficient to respect them, do the assigned work perfectly and never hurt their heart. 
For me, it can be said that all lecturers who taught me to recognize me ( they remember my name ) & they know me even have taught me for a few semesters ago.You need to apologize to your lecturers if you make mistakes to them. True, as a normal human, sometimes we might act irreverent to our lecturers. 
However, the wise wizard said  "HATI SEORANG BODOH ADA DIMULUTNYA, TETAPI MULUT SEORANG BIJAKSANA ADA DIHATINYA" (Benjamin Franklin)

3. HONESTY IN EXAM
This is an important factor for success. There is no use if we are successful results from the process of imitating, got 'leaked questions' and others who violate the rules.
During my studies at the university, I NEVER replicate in a test or exam. I never asked any questions friends out, if he's such done the test (because sometimes the same question during the test, but be answered by the time of subjects respectively).
And I emphasize here, I hate people copying in examinations.
This is because it is not fair to honest students in the exams. Imagine a brilliant student and honest that answer based on their knowledges, but got the same score with a stupid student, but copying in examinations.
Is this FAIR???????
The answer is NOT FAIR at all ....



 to be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment